Responsible for conducting and supervising instructional and technical video production for the company websites and social media channels on a global scale.
Full Time, Permanent
Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia related discipline
Closing Date: Friday 17th June 2022
- To produce creative and accurate multimedia content for numerous platforms, including websites and social media channels.
- To use storyboards, photography, animation and other creative techniques to fully engage the target audience.
- To use motion graphics, animation and other creative techniques to fully engage the audience.
- To contribute to all stages of the creative process, including conceptualisation, production, shooting and editing.
- To create technical and instructional content with an eye towards efficiency and quality.
- To shoot and edit instructional video content with an eye towards efficiency and quality.
- To manage the implementation of subtitles provided by Elcometer offices and distributors which aid in the accessibility of content to a global audience.
- To manage the tracking the performance of videos via analytics.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (minimum of Adobe Premiere and After Effects).
- Experience of production and post-production in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong filming and editing skills.
- Excellent technical and organisational skills.
- Strong creative vision and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams, taking on and expanding new projects and tasks.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.