Trainee Marketing Assistant
To support to the Marketing team to deliver marketing objectives across digital and traditional communication channels, in order to grow sales profitably and position the Elcometer brand as the ‘go to place for the industry’.
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum of 104 points at A2 (Grades BCC) or an equivalent e.g. BTEC DMM with a bias towards English, Business Studies, Graphic Design.
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2022
- Assist in the production of marketing collateral, such as web content, catalogues, product leaflets, videos, press releases and social media.
- Support product management, to ensure all product technical information is kept up to date in all languages across printed and digital media.
- Assist with the integration of new language translations into printed and digital media, including proofreading all material, to ensure it is 100% accurate before it is printed/published.
- To assist with product photography and the management of the product image library to ensure all images are technically correct, good quality and current.
- To design and place advertisements in multiple languages and size formats for industry off-the-page and digital publications.
- To provide ad hoc support for exhibitions in terms of creative, posters and other printed material.
- Assist in the production of monthly reports encompassing website analytics, lead generation and keyword rankings across multiple languages.
- To provide other support for marketing projects for major products, catalogues and website launches, ensuring a coordinated approach.
- Participants will also require Maths, English Language and Science/Physics GCSE grade A*-C or commit to undertaking functional skills during the programme. We will individually evaluate candidates who do not meet these requirements, but have workplace experience or have completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship programme.
- Demonstrable work ethic, e.g. part-time job.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.