Working as part of the Global Marketing Team to manage the development and implementation of the online/offline product marketing strategy of an Elcometer Product Division, to increase brand awareness, lead generation and sales across all Elcometer office and distributor countries.
Full Time, Permanent
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Graphic Design
Closing Date: Friday 29th December 2023
- Using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and Canva, support the development of marketing collateral, such as catalogues, brochures, adverts, point of sale, digital assets (e.g. website and social media), and webinars/presentations in line with corporate guidelines.
- Support the management of technical product information across all marketing collateral to ensure it is accurate and up to date at all times, in multiple languages.
- Support the creative production, language integration, technical sign off, proof reading and print production of Elcometer branded catalogues and printed media.
- Build and nurture the online community through social media platforms to increase brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
- Work on the existing Magento based website to improve SEO, SERP, CTR, number of visits, and lead conversion.
- In conjunction with the Senior Marketing Executives support a rolling program of online/offline promotional campaigns included digital advertising, PPC and search marketing to increase brand awareness.
- Undertake analysis and reporting on promotional, marketing and social media campaign performance to help identify improvements for future campaigns.
- Assist in the management of the product image library to ensure all images are technically correct, good quality and current.
- Provide support for exhibitions and events in terms of creative, posters and other printed material and online promotion activities.
Any additional duties deemed appropriate in line with key responsibilities of the role.
- Minimum two years’ experience in B2B product marketing.
- Creative design, catalogue production, technical content copywriting.
- Digital marketing, SEO, website management, social media management.
- International marketing experience.
- Experience of working with technical / scientific / engineering-based products.
- Magento based websites.
- Use of Dotmailer or Mailchimp.
- IT literate - Microsoft Excel, social media platforms and analytics, email marketing and website CMS.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Analysis and report writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, Analytics.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to liaise with various international departments.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.