Junior Software Developer
To develop custom functionality, information dashboards and reports to support business requirements.
Full Time, Permanent
Degree in computer science or successful completion of a relevant software development course.
Closing Date: Friday 1st July 2022
- Assist the IT & Business Systems Manager and Senior Software Developer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Learn the codebase and improve coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining software.
- Resolving minor bug fixes within current application.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data structures and operating systems.
- Any programming experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work well within a team or independently.
- Proactive and flexible.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.