To provide the manufacturing teams with all the required aspects of process engineering, enabling the business to meet KPI targets in Quality, Cost and Delivery for both existing products and new product introductions.
Full Time, Permanent
Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2022
The role involves working on projects and issues across a range of manufacturing sections, each with its own Production Manager / Team Leader, under the guidance of a Senior Production Engineer.
Production Engineers are responsible for the safety, cost, quality and timely installation of the projects they deliver.
- Several years of experience working in a manufacturing team environment
- Experience using CAD software
- Experience of programming languages, such as C++
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Experience of ERP systems; SAP, Sage, Epicor, etc.
- Skilled in producing solutions to technical problems through analysis and creative design
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail working with small components
- High level of numeracy
- High level of communication skills - verbal and written
- Comfortable using data management tools, such as MS Excel
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.