The Original Elcometer 311 Automotive Refinishing Gauge - Discontinued
Replaced by the Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter
The Elcometer 311 automotive gauge has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of today’s automotive refinishing market and is available in two models.
The ferrous automotive gauge is ideal for measuring coatings on steel car body panels. The FNF paint meter enables the user to measure on both steel and aluminium panels using one gauge with automatic switching.
Pre-calibrated on steel and aluminium car body panels, the Elcometer 311 automotive paint meter is very easy to use. Checkpieces are supplied with each instrument to verify accuracy.
- Designed specifically to meet the requirements of the automotive industry
- Ferrous (F) and Ferrous/Non Ferrous (FNF) automotive gauges available
- Pre-calibrated on automotive steel and aluminium
- Big Foot™ integral probe for stable, repeatable readings
- Scale range of 0-500µm (0-20mils)
- Auto On/Off
- Ferrous (F) checkpiece included to verify performance - the FNF gauge is also supplied with a non-ferrous (N) checkpiece
- Available in Metric or Imperial versions
|-||Elcometer 311 Automotive Refinishing Gauge|
|Scale Range||0 - 500µm (0 - 20mils)|
|Accuracy||±5% or ±20µm (±5% or ±1.0mil)|
|Probe Type||Integral with auto On/Off|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C (32°F to 120°F)|
|Speed Of Readings||30 per minute|
|Battery Type||2 x LR03 (AAA) Alkaline Batteries. Battery life: 20 hours|
|Dimensions||120 x 56 x 24mm (4.75 x 2.2 x 0.95”)|
|Packing List||Elcometer 311F or Elcometer 311FNF Automotive Refinishing Gauge, 2 x LR03 (AAA) alkaline batteries, steel checkpiece, aluminium checkpiece (FNF model) with foil, carry case and operating instructions|