Sales Support Executive Customer Service - Distribution
Working within the International Sales Department being responsible for the provision of sales order processing support (70% of duties). Working with a team of distribution partners, overseas offices and Business Division Managers. In addition, the role will assist with developing, managing outbound marketing campaigns to accounts of responsibility (30% of duties).
Full Time, Permanent
GCSE or above in English & Maths.
Closing Date: Friday 22ndJuly 2022
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Customer service support to external distributors and provision of order taking, complaint handling, supply chain co-ordination.
- Consolidation of customer intelligence into CRM and Identification of target prospects for campaigns. Engaging with these prospects by telephone and/or email.
- Provision of sales and campaign marketing support to in house Business Division Managers and customer service support to export distributor network.
- Processing customer orders, complaints and tracking delivery dispatch dates; acting as the voice of customer with supply chain colleagues.
- Record and track all activity in CRM system to provide background and next steps for the Sales, Technical Service and Marketing teams to ensure alignment, as well as effective follow up with prospects.
- Customer service, sales or supply chain related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a target driven and results orientated environment.
- Quantifiable track record of customer management and / or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of customer service, sales order processing, and handling full range of associated administration and system duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate attributes of technically orientated products over the phone.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Resilient and able to deal with deadlines and customer issues.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- IT Literate – MS Word, MS Excel and CRM systems.
- Data entry (attention to detail).
- Good organisational skills.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to liaise with various departments.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.