Production Operative - SMD
To assemble and test a range of electronic products.
Full Time, Temporary
GCSE Grade C –English & Maths
Closing Date: Friday 3rd March 2023
Assembling and testing small electronic products using:
- General hand assembly tools and soldering equipment.
- Manual and automated test equipment.
Working within a disciplined, quality-orientated team environment.
Working in electronics production
- Ability to maintain close attention to detail.
- Ability to do accurate manual work on relatively small items
- Soldering of conventional and surface mount components
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.