To assist in providing technical and quality engineering support to Manufacturing and R&D, enabling the business to meet KPI targets in Quality, Cost and Delivery.
Full Time, Permanent
GCSE Level A-C, BTEC first certificate or equivalent, NVQ level 1 qualification.
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2022
- Have an awareness of ISO9001 and ISO14001 management standards.
- Resolve customer concerns / complaints.
- Conduct internal product audits.
- Calibrate equipment.
- Conduct out of box audits of finished products.
- Inspect and verify components – dimensional checks using hand held tools and cosmetic checks to standards.
- Assist with Goods In inspection.
- Corrective action and improvement activities.
- Change management verification.
- Assist with training in quality awareness.
- Assist Quality Engineer with NPI activities.
- Supplier communication of quality issues.
- Quality JIRA resolution.
- Comply with company H&S procedures and legislation at all times.
- Any additional duties deemed appropriate, which are within the job holder’s capabilities.
- Understanding of engineering drawings.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Planning and prioritising activities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Analytical/Statistical Tools & Methods
- The knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Inspection & Testing
- The ability to use hand held tools to check parts to drawings.
- Product verification and validation testing, and to provide feedback reporting as required.
- Use of MSFT tools (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) to generate quality reports.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.