Expanding the existing IT team, the IT Apprentice will provide IT hardware and software support to our end users, as the number of users and devices within the business has grown.
Full Time, Permanent
5 GCSE’s, including English and Maths (Grades A-C or equivalent).
Closing Date: Friday 4th February 2022
- Log, update or escalate IT Helpdesk tickets within agreed SLA’s.
- Fault find and resolve issues reported by users via the IT Helpdesk.
- Provide end user support via email, telephone and screen share.
- Configure and deploy desktop computers, laptops and printers.
- Apply updates and software patches to desktop computers.
- Create and amend configuration documentation.
- Create and monitor network user accounts.
- Add and remove computers and printers from the network.
- Monitor anti-virus and network activity.
- Support the IT Administrator in all aspects of desktop management and a wide range of systems administration tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Hands on approach with strong practical skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Customer service orientated.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.