Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Engineer
As an Integrated Management Systems Engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the organization's adherence to various management system requirements & the efficient functioning of the Integrated Management System (IMS).
Full Time, Permanent
Degree/ Higher Education (Safety, Technical, Engineering discipline preferred)
IMS Development & Implementation:
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design & implement the IMS, ensuring alignment with industry standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 45001 & ISO 14001) & relevant regulatory & customer requirements.
Develop IMS documentation, including policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, & templates, to establish a clear framework for processes & practices.
Compliance & Auditing:
Conduct regular internal audits to assess the effectiveness & compliance of the IMS processes & procedures.
Identify risks & areas for improvement & work with stakeholders to implement corrective actions & preventive measures.
Stay updated on relevant regulations, standards, & industry best practices to ensure the IMS remains current & in line with evolving requirements.
Training & Education:
Develop & deliver training programs to educate employees on the IMS, its processes, & their role/responsibility in maintaining these.
Assess the impact of proposed changes on the IMS & collaborate with stakeholders to implement changes effectively while maintaining compliance.
Customer Focus & Feedback:
Utilize internal & external customer feedback as valuable insights for process improvements & product/service enhancements.
Support 3rd party audits.
Foster a culture of awareness & understanding of the IMS across the organization by working closely with various stakeholders.
Facilitate & support Managers in root cause analysis to resolve problems to ensure corrective actions are implemented & disseminated throughout the company. The role may require flexibility to visit our other sites (as necessary) to standardise best practice principles.
- Significant IMS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, & maintaining electronic (on-line) Integrated Management Systems in compliance with industry standards & regulations
- Proven experience of keeping up to date with relevant regulations, standards, & industry best practices
- IMS experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Working across multi-site & multi-cultural locations
- Proficient in using SharePoint & creating electronic document management systems
- Excellent people-management skills
- Demonstrate influencing skills & leading change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Excellent organisational & follow-up skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning & decision making
- Ability to write management system procedures
- Ability to work with, instruct & guide people at all levels in areas of IMS
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.