Elcometer 415 Paint and Powder Gauge - Discontinued
Replaced by the Elcometer 415 Industrial Paint & Powder Thickness Gauge
The Elcometer 415 Paint and Powder Coating Thickness Gauge provides a simple, accurate and reliable way to measure coating thickness on all smooth ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces.
The gauge auto-switches to read on either ferrous or non-ferrous substrates. This is ideal for measuring paint or powder on both steel and aluminium surfaces such as car body panels or in a powder shop.
The paint and powder gauge features a large, easy-to-read screen and is capable of taking more than 60 dry film thickness readings per minute.
The central Bigfoot™ internal probe, with the integrated V-groove, allows repeatable paint and powder thickness readings on both flat and curved surfaces. On screen instructions, in over 20 languages, make the gauge useable straight from the box.
- Angled, large display for viewing from all angles
- Metric or Imperial paint and powder measurements - displays readings in mils or microns
- Fast and accurate with more than 60 readings per minute
- Factory calibrated for use straight from the box, with 4 calibration foils supplied
- Simple “Zero Cal” feature with fixed calibration setting if access to the uncoated substrate is not available
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Bigfoot™ probe for repeatable results
- On screen instructions in over 20 languages
|-||Elcometer 415 Paint and Powder Coating Thickness Gauge|
|-||Elcometer 415 Automotive Gauge (complete with F & N calibration plates)|
|Range||0 to 1000µm (0 to 40mils)|
|Accuracy||±3% or ±3µm (±0.12mil)|
|Measurement Speed||Greater than 60 readings per minute|
|Operating Temperature (ambient)||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 120°F)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (probe)||80°C (176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 130ºF)|
|Case||High impact ABS plastic|
|Batteries||2 x LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry batteries or rechargeable equivalents|
|Dimensions||110 x 75 x 35mm (4.3 x 3 x 1.38”)|
|Packing List||Elcometer 415 gauge, 4 x calibration foils, soft carry case, 2 x LR03 batteries & operating instructions. The Elcometer 415 AUTO has 2 calibration zero plates|
AS2331.1.4, AS/NZS 1580.108.1, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 1186, ASTM D 1400, ASTM D 7091, ASTM E 376, BS 3900-C5-6A, BS 3900-C5-6B, BS 5411-11, BS 5411-3, BS 5599, DIN 50981, DIN 50984, ECCA T1, EN 13523-1, ISO 2360, ISO 2808-12, ISO 2808-6A, ISO 2808-6B, ISO 2808-7C, ISO 2808-7D, JIS K 5600-1-7, NF T30-124