To support the Marketing team to deliver its’ objectives across digital and traditional communication channels, in order to grow sales profitably and position the Elcometer brand as the ‘go to place for the industry’.
Full Time, Permanent
BA (Hons) in Marketing, English or Business Studies.
Closing Date: Friday 29th August 2022
- To assist in the transfer and development of website content, from the existing multilingual elcometer.com website to a new Magento based website.
- To check product technical information is accurate and up to date in all languages across digital media.
- Assist with the integration of new language translations into digital media, including proofreading all material, to ensure it is 100% accurate before it is published.
- To assist with product photography and the management of the product image library, to ensure all images are technically correct, good quality and current.
- Assist in the production of monthly reports, encompassing website analytics, social media, lead generation and keyword rankings across multiple languages.
- To provide other support for marketing projects for major product, catalogue and website launches, ensuring a coordinated approach.
- Demonstrable work ethic, either through education, work experience, clubs/societies or charity work.
- Part-time employment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable grammar and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrable mathematical analysis skills.
- Computer literate.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.