How to update your Elcometer Inspection Gauge using ElcoMaster®
ElcoMaster® is a fast, easy to use software and mobile app for all your data management, reporting and quality assurance needs.
Whether you are testing adhesion in the laboratory, gloss on the production line, or thickness, profile, and cleanliness out on site - taking the measurement is only part of the story.
With even more demands on the amount of testing required, manually creating an inspection report, keying in individual readings and calculating statistics, adding gauge identification and proof of calibration, merging data and assigning photographic evidence to each set of measurements, is not only time consuming but also prone to mistakes - especially when deadlines have been squeezed. Inspectors have been known to spend up to 30% of their working week producing reports rather than inspecting - but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Whether you are working at your desk, or inspecting out on site with your mobile phone, Elcometer’s free software application ElcoMaster, allows you to produce comprehensive inspection reports in minutes – wherever you are.
ElcoMaster is not only very easy to use, it is also extremely powerful – allowing you to create standard reports from built-in templates. Or create your own customised reports, combining a whole range of measurement data; from surface cleanliness to climate conditions, material or coating thickness to surface profile, adhesion to gloss measurements - all into one inspection project. .
And unlike Wi-Fi connection, Elcometer gauges use Bluetooth, so you can link to more than one gauge at a time. All this and other critical information can then be included in a single inspection document.
Key features of the ElcoMaster® Software include:
- Import and combine measurements via Bluetooth® or USB from a full range of Elcometer gauges
- No need to learn different software for different gauges, all Elcometer products use the same expert platform
- Store data in a simple file tree, by project and by inspection type
- Easy on screen analysis with histograms, statistics, measurements, limits, notes, diagrams and photographs
- Export data direct to Microsoft Excel. csv. txt. Cqatk formats etc to save time and prevent keying in errors
- Generate reports instantly using standard or pre-designed templates in seconds. No need for data manipulation simply connect the gauge, download data and drag & drop
- Combine multiple inspection parameters (such as DFT, profile, climate, adhesion and gloss) together with images, notes and other project specific information in bespoke quality reports to set you apart from the competition
- In many industries multiple sites/locations/production lines are used to fabricate the product components which are brought together at the final assembly line. Different inspection parameters all need to be combined to approve the final product. Using Cloud technology ElcoMaster® gives you real time quality control monitoring inspection projects in any location
ElcoMaster® is the complete solution!
This video is part of a series on the ElcoMaster® Software, to see the next video please click here.