Regional Field Sales Executive - South England, South Wales
Direct sales / field sales of the entire Elcometer product range – incorporating Blast Equipment, Coating Inspection Equipment and Physical Test Equipment.
South England and South Wales
Full Time, Permanent
Educated to A-Level or equivalent
Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2024
- To proactively sell products and services to end users and some resellers in designated territory.
- To forecast, manage and grow the sales pipeline of prospects, through a combination of developing new business, re-energising dormant accounts and gaining incremental sales from the existing customer base.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with key accounts to ensure we exceed individual account targets and deliver incremental sales.
- To manage customer demands and proactively chase quotes for conversion.
- To achieve personal and team sales targets consistent with budget levels.
- To achieve personal and team KPI’s.
- Effective territory management, geographical, account and time management.
- To generate sales opportunities through proactive prospecting and active territory management.
- To effectively use the CRM system to support sales activities, complete sales administration tasks and maintain customer data.
- To plan and execute visits, demonstrate and sell products face to face to existing and potential customers.
- To provide on-site customer support to maintain, develop and nurture customer relationships using a solution based sales approach to obtain new business and develop existing accounts.
- Promoting growth in existing markets and penetrating new markets.
- To develop good strong working relationship with other members of the sales team (both internally and field sales).
- To capture customer intelligence, record accurately and conduct market evaluations to ensure company products are maintaining a competitive advantage in the market.
- To develop product knowledge to improve understanding of customer requirements and to be able offer a solution.
- Communicate customer needs to internal sales team accurately.
- To provide the highest level of customer service and support, delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times.
- To represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions and seminars and exploit further sales opportunities from these events.
- Strong external / field sales experience in a target driven and results orientated environment – minimum of 3 years.
Quantifiable track record of both key account management and new business development.
Experience of B2B sales / relationship building / solution selling / added value sales.
- Ability to demonstrate, train and sell technical products face to face.
Effective Territory and Account Management experience.
Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
Strong sales / commercial skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytical skills.
IT Literate – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and some experience of CRM systems.
Good organisational skills.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.