Production Repair Technician
To repair faults on products manufactured within the Assembly Manufacturing area
Full Time, Permanent
Higher level (HNC/HND) qualification in Electronics / Engineering
Closing Date: Friday 25th November2022
- Repair of PCB’s SMT & through hole, sub-assemblies & finished products
- Repair/fault-finding of electronic products to component level
- Programming of ICs
- Product assembly following repairs
- Recording of fault data on databases
- Set-up of Probe Simulators
- Involvement and contribution to production quality improvement meetings
- Compliance with company H&S rules and procedures
- Identification of H&S hazards
- Ensuring correct use & storage of PPE and RPE
- Experience in a role related to the manufacture or repair of products containing electronic circuits.
- Comfortable using data management tools such as MS Excel.
- Good soldering skills.
- Ability to understand schematic drawings.
- Ability to logically investigate faults to root cause level
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of the business
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.