Junior Production Engineer
To assist in providing technical engineering support to Manufacturing, enabling the business to meet KPI targets in Quality, Cost and Delivery.
Full Time, Temporary
HNC or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
Closing Date: Friday 11th November 2022
This role will involve working on projects and issues on several different manufacturing sections, each with its own Production Manager / Team Leader, in conjunction with the existing team of Production Engineers.
Accountability and responsibilities will therefore vary depending on what work is being undertaken.
Part of the role in the early stages will be to work on training-related projects related to products, processes and procedures, so as to enable more involved projects to be undertaken with a greater degree of independence in the longer term.
- Experience using CAD software.
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Experience of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Sage, Epicor, etc.).
- Experience of working in a manufacturing team environment.
- Comfortable using data management tools, such as MS Excel.
- Broad understanding of engineering disciplines.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.