Field Sales Executive - North West England & Ireland
Responsible for the development of field sales of coatings inspection, Blast Equipment, Protective Coating, Fine Finishing Industrial Spraying and NDT equipment to customers in the UK with specific responsibility for the North West of England & Ireland.
Full Time, Permanent
Educated to A-Level or equivalent
Closing Date: Friday 24th March 2023
- To proactively sell products and services to end users and some resellers in designated territory.
- To forecast, manage and grow the sales pipeline of prospects, through a combination of developing new business, re-energising dormant accounts and gaining incremental sales from the existing customer base.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with key accounts to ensure we exceed individual account targets and deliver incremental sales.
- To manage customer demands and proactively chase quotes for conversion.
- To achieve personal and team sales targets consistent with budget levels.
- To achieve personal and team KPI’s.
- Effective territory management, geographical, account and time management.
- To generate sales opportunities through proactive prospecting and active territory management.
- To effectively use the CRM system to support sales activities, complete sales administration tasks and maintain customer data.
- To plan and execute visits, demonstrate and sell products face to face to existing and potential customers.
- To provide on-site customer support to maintain, develop and nurture customer relationships using a solution based sales approach to obtain new business and develop existing accounts.
- Promoting growth in existing markets and penetrating new markets.
- To develop good strong working relationship with other members of the sales team (both internally and field sales).
- To capture customer intelligence, record accurately and conduct market evaluations to ensure company products are maintaining a competitive advantage in the market.
- To develop product knowledge to improve understanding of customer requirements and to be able offer a solution.
- Communicate customer needs to internal sales team accurately.
- To provide the highest level of customer service and support, delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times.
- To represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions and seminars and exploit further sales opportunities from these events.
- Strong external / field sales experience in a target driven and results orientated environment – minimum of 3 years.
Quantifiable track record of both key account management and new business development.
Experience of B2B sales / relationship building / solution selling / added value sales.
- Ability to demonstrate, train and sell technical products face to face.
Effective Territory and Account Management experience.
Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
Strong sales / commercial skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytical skills.
IT Literate – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and some experience of CRM systems.
Good organisational skills.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit your application by post to: Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.