||Full Time, Permanent
||Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree|
Friday 1st October 2021
To manage an integrated online / offline promotional strategy to develop automotive bodyshop spray equipment sales via ecommerce and traditional sales channels in Elcometer office countries.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Commercial Team, develop and implement a comprehensive campaign strategy incorporating online and offline activities and analyse performance.
- Maintain the Magento ecommerce website incorporating regular promotions, stock monitoring and sales levels.
- Work with Marketing Manager to coordinate marketing collateral to support campaigns.
- Coordinate online advertising and digital sales channels in line with the promotional strategy.
- Build and nurture the online community through social media platforms to increase brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
- To coordinate consumer merchandising opportunities to support promotions.
- Provide marketing support for industry events.
- Work alongside the Commercial Team to identify industry bodies, key influencers and partnership marketing opportunities.
- Working with the Commercial Team to help support day to day marketing activities for the bodyshop market.
- Analysis and report on the performance of promotional, marketing and social media campaign performance to help identify improvements for future campaigns.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience B2B online and offline marketing with ecommerce sales.
- Integrated promotional campaign management.
- Creative design, technical content writing, proof reading and print production.
- Management of Magento ecommerce site.
- Experience in SEO, PPC and CRO.
- Amazon and eBay trading.
- Use of Dotmailer or Mailchimp.
- International marketing or working in multiple languages.
- IT literate - Microsoft Excel, social media platforms & analytics, email marketing & ecommerce CMS.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- In-depth analysis and report writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, Analytics. Merchant Centre and Bing Ads.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to liaise with various international departments.
- Strong understanding of Amazon marketing Service and eBay Marketing..
For more information, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.