The new Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge sets new standards making measuring dry film thickness faster, reliable and accurate; helping you to become more efficient.
The Elcometer 456 is available in four different models: E, B, S and T. Each coating thickness gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from the entry level Elcometer 456 E, to the top of the range Elcometer 456 T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Separate models, with their wide range of probes, provide even greater measurement flexibility.
All probes are fully interchangeable; whilst ferrous gauges accept any ferrous probe and non-ferrous gauges accept any non-ferrous probes the dual FNF gauges accept all ferrous, non-ferrous and dual FNF probes
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Measurement Capability to ±1%
- Conforms to national & international standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Increased reading resolution for thin coatings
- Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable test certificates
- Batch date and time stamp facility
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Fast reading rate of 70+ per minute, 140+ per minute with Ultra/Scan Probe
- Multiple calibration memories
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- User selectable calibration methods
- Compatible with ElcoMaster™ 2.0 and ElcoMaster™ Mobile App
- Wide range of interchangeable probes
- USB and Bluetooth™ data output to iPod, iPhone and iPad or Android™ mobile devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures up to 30mm (1200mils) of coating on metal substrates
Separate Gauge Options
Click here to see the full range of Dry Thickness Probes
|Elcometer 456 Ferrous Separate
|Elcometer 456 Non-Ferrous Separate
|Elcometer 456 Dual FNF Separate
The new ElcoMaster 2.0 is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your reporting requirements. Click the icons below for more information.
For more information on the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge, visit www.elcometer456.com.
Formal quality systems, such as those described in ISO 9000, require that gauges be properly controlled, logged and in calibration. Increasingly, users are specifying that the readings taken by gauges are traceable to National Standards. A comprehensive range of certified foils together with zero test plates is available to ensure the accuracy of the gauges, click here
Elcometer 456 Models S & T, Elcometer 224 Model T: Made for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks acknowledged. Mobile Devices running Android software version 2.1 and upwards.