ElcoMaster™ for Android
ElcoMaster™ for Android™ is software for use on all smart phones and tablets running Android 2.1 or above and is available from the Android Market Place. ElcoMaster™ 2.0 Android transfers readings from Elcometer Bluetooth inspection gauges straight to Android mobile phones and tablets, allowing data analysis immediately on site, without having to turn on a computer. When time is critical - the user can quickly email data from their mobile direct to the client in seconds – whilst still out in the field.
Key Features of ElcoMaster™ 2.0 Android
- Compatible with Bluetooth versions of the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge, Elcometer 224 Surface Profile Gauge and Elcometer 319 Dewpoint Meter.
- Intuitive, easy to use navigation system.
- See live readings directly on the phone and save them into batches.
- Download inspection diagrams from PC to phone to map readings.
- Use photographic prompt to indicate position of the next reading required.
- Map readings on to a Google Map, photographs or diagrams.
- Take photographs with the phone and add them to batch readings at the click of a button.
- Analyse data via sequential readings, statistics, charts & histograms or on images.
- Quickly transfer inspection data from mobile to PC for further analysis and reporting.
As the data is transferred to the mobile, the inspection gauge does not have to be taken off site, so it can continue to work, without interruption – saving valuable time and money.